Re: FRI. 1/27 morning smokes

On Jan 27, 6:38 am, Ed Duncan <edunca...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Morning greets all from 40, just started raining again Western NY.
Earlier while dog out after feeding, DGT '05 Star/East in little
pressed meer, juice/meds/read sports section. Later after feeding the
Ed, '06 BayouNight in SerJac Maxima 1/8 bent bulldog. Hopefully dog
walks sometime today, reading, napping, usual Fri. late afternoon
activities on the plans. Wishing all affected a great TGIF.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY
pipe since '62, y'all know the rest

Good morning Ed, Tim......

Having a real change of pace today, starting off with a "The Devils
Weed". It's a Churchill sized stick with a med brown wrapper. So far
it's been tasty.

I've several Petes loaded with G&H Kendal Flake/Ennerdale for when the
urge strikes.

Paul Z

  • Re: do someday you just....
    ... Well, if feeding the dog is too much for your 20 yr old "queen" to do,don't ... has to cook. ... would go back out and get it for dinner and bring it back home. ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: FRI. 1/27 morning smokes
    ... Earlier while dog out after feeding, ... '06 BayouNight in SerJac Maxima 1/8 bent bulldog. ... pipe since '62, y'all know the rest ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: New Addition to the Family
    ... what are you feeding him? ... I used to feed the cats science diet. ... I actually plan to make him his dog food for the wet stuff. ... "Those who record history are those who control history." ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: New Addition to the Family
    ... what are you feeding him? ... I actually plan to make him his dog food for the wet stuff. ... properly gauge the artistic worth of your own efforts." ... "Those who record history are those who control history." ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: SUN. 1/8 morning smokes
    ... '06 BayouNight in Cavvichi CC bent dublin freehand set ... to go after feeding the humans. ... Newspaper reading, dog walks, football ... Tim in Pacifica. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)