Re: Blending Baccy

On Dec 14, 10:23 pm, markmc...@xxxxxxxxx (Mark McKay) wrote:
Ed gave me this thought...how many of you out there keep blending baccy
in the celler...I have a good amount of Latikia and Perique....add them
when I looking for something extra.....the Perique I always add to
PSLTF...gives it a zip....Lat I sometimes add to CH...I have some Trout
Stream that I might try with Lat too but yet to do that...:)

Not really blending tobacco, but I love mixing Mcclelland's 2015 and
2010 in equal parts. Really smooths it out and sweetens it up,
without being too sugary.

  • Re: Blending Baccy
    ... in the celler...I have a good amount of Latikia and Perique....add them ... Stream that I might try with Lat too but yet to do that...:) ... I like to add perique, and cigar leaf to 5100, makes for a tasty ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Continuously concatenating binary data
    ... If your user have small amount of memory or record large ... It would be no differents than stream approach. ... In fact stream give you better control on amount of memory ... >> beginning how large this buffer would need to be. ...
    (comp.lang.cpp)
  • Re: upcoming drdemento.com streaming changes
    ... logs tell us what percent of the show was streamed to their computer. ... It would be nice if a "full stream downloaded" flag could be set, ... entire show costs a certain amount, and they get that amount, why should ... won't appreciate the required time it would take to re-listen, ...
    (rec.music.dementia)
  • Re: OT Seattle
    ... Talonian Productions is now charging a huge amount for ... stations to stream the show on the internet, ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: Compound meters and notation
    ... one stream being in 3/16, the other in 2/4, and a measure of 3/16 takes up the same amount of time as a measure of 2/4? ... polyrhythms. ... I seem to recall a while back over on rmggj Joey Goldstein posting a great run down of how to feel virtually every combination of polyrhythm out there. ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)