THURS. 11/17 morning smokes

Morning greets all from overcast, 30 Western NY. DGT '05
CrownAchievement in gourd calabash, juice/meds/read sports section
while dog out after feeding. After feeding the Ed, DGT '05 BayouNights
in PipaCroci 2nd while finish reading the morning "rag". Not much
planned after quick trip to P.0., bank & Petco. Dog walks eventually.
Wishing all affected a stress-free day with the "work" disease.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY
pipe since '62, y'all know the rest

  • WED. 11/16 morning smokes
    ... After feeding the Ed, DGT '05 BayouNights ... with the "mudders" & dig it up. ... Dog walks eventually. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: WED. 6/20 morning smokes
    ... sports section while dog out after feeding. ... After feeding the Ed, DGT '06 ... BayouNight in Cavvichi bent dublin freehand while finish reading the ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: WED. 6/20 morning smokes
    ... sports section while dog out after feeding. ... Duque 7x50 for added company. ... After feeding the Ed, DGT '06 ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • THURS. 6/28 morning smokes
    ... CrownAchievement in gourd calabash, juice/meds/read sports section ... usual 2-mile "dog walks me", DGT RonMexico 7x50 for added company. ... After feeding the Ed, '06 BayouNight in Castello SeaRock G34. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • SAT. 11/26 morning smokes
    ... Morning greets all from 47, ... dog out after feeding. ... After feeding the Ed, '05 BayouNight in SerJac ... then I'm off to Rochester for a reunion of the original ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)