Ad (sort of)...
- From: Bert Olton <artorius@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 17:52:36 -0400
....really it's more like an Ad consult. Hello ASP. Just finished a forging project that some of you might get a kick out of and I wanted to see what anyone might be willing to pay for it if you were to buy one.
It's a colonial era hand wrought pipe lighter - I've tried one out and they actually double as a lighter and tamper. Take a peek at:
Scroll down to the bottom of the page - it's the third photo, on the far right. Click on the thumbnail for a larger shot.
I'd appreciate your opinions, thoughts, jokes, etc.!
Best to all,
- Prev by Date: Re: SUN. 8/14 afternoon smoke(s)
- Next by Date: Re: How long can you store tobacco in their original tins?
- Previous by thread: SUN. 8/14 afternoon smoke(s)
- Next by thread: Re: Ad (sort of)...