Ad (sort of)...

....really it's more like an Ad consult. Hello ASP. Just finished a forging project that some of you might get a kick out of and I wanted to see what anyone might be willing to pay for it if you were to buy one.

It's a colonial era hand wrought pipe lighter - I've tried one out and they actually double as a lighter and tamper. Take a peek at:

Scroll down to the bottom of the page - it's the third photo, on the far right. Click on the thumbnail for a larger shot.

I'd appreciate your opinions, thoughts, jokes, etc.!

Best to all,