Ad (sort of)...

....really it's more like an Ad consult. Hello ASP. Just finished a forging project that some of you might get a kick out of and I wanted to see what anyone might be willing to pay for it if you were to buy one.

It's a colonial era hand wrought pipe lighter - I've tried one out and they actually double as a lighter and tamper. Take a peek at:

<http://www.canaltownanvil.org/item/>

Scroll down to the bottom of the page - it's the third photo, on the far right. Click on the thumbnail for a larger shot.

I'd appreciate your opinions, thoughts, jokes, etc.!

Best to all,
Bert

  • Re: Ad (sort of)...
    ... forging project that some of you might get a kick out of and I wanted to ... see what anyone might be willing to pay for it if you were to buy one. ... It's a colonial era hand wrought pipe lighter - I've tried one out and ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Ad (sort of)...
    ... On 8/14/11 5:52 PM, Bert Olton wrote: ... forging project that some of you might get a kick out of and I wanted to ... It's a colonial era hand wrought pipe lighter - I've tried one out and ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)