Re: cooler pipe tobacco

On Jul 22, 8:17 pm, Robert <maginee...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jul 22, 2:38 pm, jerrygarrison <garriso...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok Pipers,
I went back to 1964 (in memory) and called a very old co-worker and
asked about a menthol pipe tobacco we shared from his pouch.  My old
co-worker remembers that it was "Greenbrier" or something very close
to it. I am looking today to see if I can find any history about it.
jerrygarrison

Here's the link Paul was speaking of:

http://pipepages.com/index.html

Hope this helps,
Robert

Thank you Robert, I love looking at all the "old-tyme" pipe
goodies !!!!!

Paul Z

  • Re: cooler pipe tobacco
    ... asked about a menthol pipe tobacco we shared from his pouch. ... co-worker remembers that it was "Greenbrier" or something very close ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: cooler pipe tobacco
    ... I went back to 1964 (in memory) and called a very old co-worker and ... asked about a menthol pipe tobacco we shared from his pouch. ... co-worker remembers that it was "Greenbrier" or something very close ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)