Re: Thurs. afternoon smoke

On Jul 21, 2:20 pm, Ken Dixon <nsvmi...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A sloooooow day in the office so I knocked off early, unfortunately it's
pouring down rain so it's cave time.
Fired up a Stanwell designer shape 35 full of Escudo, diet Dew on the
side, "Them" in the dvd player.

--
Ken in Miami
SWMBO is still somewhere in China, where I haven't a clue.

Afternoon Ken, Ed...........

Another day of 97 deg F with a heat index of 105 deg F . I'm
thankful for the A/C.

Esoterica Tilbury in a Teddy canadian, coffee in the mug.

Stay cool !!

Paul Z

  • Re: Fri afternoon 6/6
    ... I really miss the gloating season. ... MacB VF in a Stanwell Designer shape 90, diet Dew on the side. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Fri afternoon 6/6
    ... MacB VF in a Stanwell Designer shape 90, diet Dew on the side. ... SG Special #6 in a cob, followed by some GH Kendal Mixed in an Ozark ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Fri afternoon 6/6
    ... MacB VF in a Stanwell Designer shape 90, diet Dew on the side. ... Miami probably is not my place. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: FRI. 7/1 afternoon smoke(s)
    ... MacB NF in a Stanwell Designer shape 35, diet Dew on the side. ... Happy Canada Day! ... Ken in Miami ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Thurs. 7/9 afternoon smoke(s)
    ... Escudo in a Sav Roma lumberman, diet Dew on the side. ... Ken in Miami ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)