Re: I didn't think they'd say it...

David....I'm pissed off so I'm gonna take it out on you...this is a off
topic post....so post it as OT....and how old are you???.....Tell your
parents to go to hell....pick up your pipe and smoke some good baccy in
it....MacB Navy Flake in a "Un-Stamped" Tinsky....cold beer on the
side...have a nice day David....:)

  • Re: Evening Smoke
    ... Now smoking Miner's blend in a Tinsky blasted bent billiard. ... Excellent pipe! ... Not bad 'baccy, a B/B- smoke this late evening. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Airport Security Pipe Question
    ... Be tough to carry on 200 tins of baccy. ... I am going to Paris...and I was unaware of any pipe tobacco ... nothing of interest in the tobac department in Paris. ... smoke one at the Jardin du Luxemburg ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: A more enjoyalbe ASP
    ... It is so enjoyable that I will smoke a nice bowl of baccy in a nice ... pipe as a celebratory enjoyment knowing that I wont be able to see this ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: First smoke
    ... had more of a problem just keeping the pipe lit, ... to learn about packing the pipe, ... When I was starting pipe smoking, some descriptions that I read, went pretty much like: "Opened a pouch/tin, stuffed some baccy in the pipe, lit it and had wonderful one hour smoke sans relights". ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: This Guys Nuts
    ... in my neck of the woods there are a few people besides ... myself who smoke a pipe so it's not so unusual as it might be in other ... if I leave my little community with a pipe in my ... It happens to me everytime I wait for my baccy to air out while my ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)