Re: So Let's Say Your State Decides To Ban Mail Order Tobacco Shipment...
- From: TBombadil <tbomb5653@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 14:25:56 -0700 (PDT)
On Apr 4, 2:44 pm, Jim Beard <jdbe...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 04/04/2011 12:24 PM, scottbtdmb wrote:
As many of you may know by now, starting May 1st, Maryland residents
will no longer be able to have tobacco shipped via mail, whether
through mail order, phone, or Internet.
Say what? This appears to be a direct violation of the states
regulating interstate commerce (a power reserved by the
Consitution to the Federal Government).
UNIX is not user unfriendly; it merely
expects users to be computer-friendly.
We all know how any law re personal freedoms stands up when it gets in
the way of the antis. It's all for the children yanno. Seriously I'd
agree with you relative the legality of such a law (not to mention the
enforceability) but it will all take time and money to overturn such
Eager to hear more,
Bob in SD
- Prev by Date: Re: 2011 Zippos
- Next by Date: Re: Rediscovering pipe smoking
- Previous by thread: Re: So Let's Say Your State Decides To Ban Mail Order Tobacco Shipment...
- Next by thread: Re: So Let's Say Your State Decides To Ban Mail Order Tobacco Shipment...