FRI. 4/1 morning smokes

morning greets all from 30, misty rain Western NY. Happy TGIF to those
affected & watch out for the pranksters on this "special" day! Was DGT
'06 G&H BalkanBlend in little pressed meer, juice/meds/read sports
section while dog out after feeding. Bloodwork after a bit, then after
feeding the Ed, probably some sleep. Next up, '08 Ashbury in
LaughingBacchus meer.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY
pipe since '62, y'all know the rest
(actual post time 6:57am Eastern)

  • SUN. 11/20 morning smokes
    ... While dog out after feeding, DGT '05 ... CrownAchievement in little pressed meer, ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • THURS.9/1 morning smokes
    ... dog out after feeding, DGT '06 3-Friars in little pressed meer, juice/ ... meds/read sports section on the side. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • THURS. 6/2 morning smokes
    ... after feeding, DGT '06 And so to Bed in little pressed meer, juice/ ... meds/read sports section on the side. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: TUES. 8/9 morning smokes
    ... While dog out after feeding; DGT '06 3-Friars in little pressed meer, juice/meds/read sports section on the side. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: SAT. 10/22 morning smokes
    ... '08 Embarcadero in Ascorti spot-carved lovat set for after feeding the ... first up was dgt University Flake in an olde Pete Donegal Rocky Dublin--I wish they still made Rockys like they used to, the rustication was so much more refined and the stain was less red. ... I still like the name 'Mouse Breath' but the wife just crosses her eyes and says 'no one will buy a blend with that name' and suggested I translate it into Hebrew: ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)