Re: TUES. 3/29 morning smokes

On Mar 29, 3:36 am, Ed Duncan <edunca...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
morning greets all from 18, clear Western NY. While dog out after
feeding, DGT '06 G&H BalkanMixture in gourd calabash, juice/meds/read
sports section. Wifie getting ready to leave for her Mom's for the
day, back tomorrow, so latakia will definitely play until then! Don't
have a "next" pipe yet, but it'll be with the above tobacco. Wishing a
stress-free day to those affected by the "work" disease.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY
pipe since '62, y'all know the rest
(actual post time 6:35am Eastern)

Morning Ed & Gentlefolk. It'a PSLNF in a Ferndown Prince. Vivi is
still ill :( . The painters plus the roofers are supposed to show up
next week. That'll be a time. Meanwhile that gives a little more time
for our carpenter to finish some repairs to the outside of the house
before it's painted. May your pipes be ever sweet. Tim in Pacifica.

  • Re: WED. 4/6 morning smokes
    ... juice/meds/read sports section on the side. ... Wifie ... pipe since '62, y'all know the rest ... latakia, Ed. Roofers have delayed today because of an expected storm ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: TUES. 3/29 morning smokes
    ... Wifie getting ready to leave for her Mom's for the ... day, back tomorrow, so latakia will definitely play until then! ... have a "next" pipe yet, but it'll be with the above tobacco. ... Cold morning in Chicagoland with warmup ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: TUES. 3/29 morning smokes
    ... Wifie getting ready to leave for her Mom's for the ... day, back tomorrow, so latakia will definitely play until then! ... have a "next" pipe yet, but it'll be with the above tobacco. ... The painters plus the roofers are supposed to show up ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Hmmm... not sure if I like Latakia.
    ... with a lovely golden brown and black tobacco cut into small ribbons. ... for English Blends, or more importantly the ever loved Latakia. ... and to develop into a pipe smoker that can pass down the same ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: On Pipe Smoking and other past times
    ... It has less Latakia than GLP's Westminister. ... so I do keep a few tins and on average smoke a tin of 965 ... per year, simply when I have that craving, but with new blend I ... pipe smoker wanting a good belly chuckle. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)