Re: ASP Zippo Design Contest - Call for Entries!

Oh, lovely! I see that Google Groups has, in its infinite wisdom,
decided to protect my privacy by munging my email. Jeez, I feel all
safe now.

To email me with questions or to send a submission for the ASP Zippo
design contest, the address is <bburney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>. Assuming it
will be screwed up by GG again, it reads: "bburney(at)carolina.rr.com"
and if all else fails, just email my Gmail account
bill.burney@xxxxxxxxxx

Bill "for every gear there is a wrench" Burney

  • Re: FL Trip
    ... It's is completely safe. ... Maybe choosing to use tinyurl does give me some privacy in terms of this ... At Sea World, they hang out near the sea ...
    (rec.birds)
  • Re: Spotlight and /Volumes
    ... > I was wondering if it is safe to disable spotlight (through the Privacy ... I wouldn't use the privacy pane. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Recording dishonest businesses over the phone/ Expectation of privacy
    ... privacy and you can record things without notification.. ... case of someone recording a police officer doing unlawful things their ... is no expectation of privacy for the police officer as a public ... Gave the safe to a cop on the side walk, and attested that the safe contained pot. ...
    (alt.privacy)
  • Re: FL Trip
    ... and I chose to use tinyURL so I did not directly disclose the url of this website naked on usenet. ... I chose to use the preview feature so that others who decide to visit the link did have get some reassurance that it is a safe link. ... It is entirely your personal choice what to click on and what not to click on, and even though the site is safe, I fully respect your choice not to click on it, especially if you do not recognize it. ... Maybe choosing to use tinyurl does give me some privacy in terms of this site, and maybe not, but even if it does not, it makes me feel a bit better personally about posting it. ...
    (rec.birds)
  • Re: Longtime rmr poster is safe
    ... mysterious forces to say: ... >On the one hand I don't want to impinge upon his privacy, ... >The rmr poster from New Orleans known as Q is safe & out of harm's way. ...
    (rec.music.rem)