Re: MON. 2/14 evening smokes
- From: Paul Z <pzolig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 20:30:31 -0800 (PST)
On Feb 14, 10:04 pm, smokey <smokeystrodt...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Feb 14, 8:21 pm, Ed Duncan <edunca...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
evening greets all. Now 21 & dropping in Western NY. After dinner,
finished Embarcadero in AshtonMagnum, tea/reading evening "rag" on the
side. Sorta following the Westminster dog show, (TV 3 paces away),
checking e-messages & then to the chats.
Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY
pipe since '62, brain addled/mindless forever
Evening, Ed, Mouse. Tonight's smoke of choice is Epiphany in an AND
meer with ice water and McChrystal's Original and Genuine snuff on the
side. Beautiful day in mid-MO today and tomorrow is supposed to be
Evenin' Ed, Mouse, Smokey.............
Rattray's Dark Fragrant in a bent Upshall, tea in the mug.
- Prev by Date: Re: MON. 2/14 evening smokes
- Next by Date: AD: Four new Le Nuvole pipes
- Previous by thread: Re: MON. 2/14 evening smokes
- Next by thread: AD: Four new Le Nuvole pipes