Tuesday Afternoon Smoke 11 Jan 11

Afternoon Asp.........

Haddo's in a Tinsky, Illy espresso in the mug.

Getting ready to go outside & shovel the walks & stairs.

Paul Z

  • Re: Tuesday Afternoon Smoke 11 Jan 11
    ...  Illy espresso in the mug. ... Getting ready to go outside & shovel the walks & stairs. ... Paul Z ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Tuesday Afternoon Smoke 11 Jan 11
    ... Getting ready to go outside & shovel the walks & stairs. ... Paul Z ... It's Night Train in a Ferndown. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Tuesday Afternoon Smoke 11 Jan 11
    ...  Illy espresso in the mug. ... Getting ready to go outside & shovel the walks & stairs. ... Afternoon Paul & Gentlemen. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Very Early Morning Pipe
    ... Reading what everyone else is smoking this morning made me have a real desire for that good, old, simple taste of Prince Albert so I'm about to load up a large Savinelli Natural billiard and light up! ... Paul Z wrote: ... Mammoth Cave Twist in a Kaywoodie, tea in the mug. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Very Early Morning Pipe
    ... desire for that good, old, simple taste of Prince Albert so I'm about to ... Paul Z wrote: ... Mammoth Cave Twist in a Kaywoodie, tea in the mug. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)