Re: THURS. 12/16 afternoon smoke(s)

On Dec 16, 5:14 pm, Tim D <wh...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Afternoon Ed & Gentlefolk. It's Bullseye in an Ardor. May your pipes
be ever sweet. Tim in Pacifica.

Afternoon Tim, Ed........

C&D Burley Flake #1 in a Savinelli dry system, coffee in the mug.

Paul Z

  • Re: Morning Smoke, Wednesday 3/14
    ... Sliced black twist in a Pete XL02, coffee in the mug. ... Paul Z ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Thursday Morning Smoke 2 May 13
    ... EMP in a Castello GG 65 natural vergin, coffee in the mug, snuff on ... Paul Z ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Thursday Morning Smoke 17 Feb 11
    ... Peterson's Perfect Plug in a Pete XL02, coffee in the mug. ... Paul Z ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Friday Afternoon Smokes 19 Apr 13
    ... GH Dark Plug in a Pete XL23, coffee in the mug. ... 36 deg F at present in Chicagoland. ... Paul Z ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Morning puffin 6-15-07
    ... Paul Z wrote: ... MacB Navy Flake in a Tinsky, coffee in the mug. ... The guy who sat on that Cuban last night, was devastated -- I, the ever recycling mooching wino me, however did salvage the poor thing and, can enjoy this smoke, despite the cigars broken wrapper leaf. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)