Re: Morning Smoke 10/22/10

Morning Al & Gentlefolk. It's PS LNF in an Acorti New Dear. Vivi;s Dad
arrives today and we're in a mad scramble to finish getting the house
ready. Get well soon, Ed! May your pipes be ever sweet. Tim in
Pacifica.

  • Re: Should a freshly opened file automatically be rewound?
    ... We used to live in this tiiiny old house, with greaaaaat big holes in the roof. ... You were lucky to have a ROOM! ... We used to have to get up at six o'clock in the morning, clean the bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down mill for fourteen hours a day week in-week out. ... out Dad would thrash us to sleep with his belt! ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: multi-faceted addiction problem
    ... You think your a cool dad, ... drank himself to death at his parent's house. ... The courts will create more hostility. ... about his toon. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Problem ADULT son -- what/what not to do?
    ... His father has asked him to find an apartment and move out of the house so ... Dad must write a letter saying that he is making Junior get out of the ... Plan A: Retain a local landlord/tenant law attorney to do the eviction. ...
    (misc.legal)
  • Re: Well, shit...(long)
    ... My sister came and got him and my Mom in Austin and drove them to ... We knew his wishes as far as DNR. ... The biggest thing has been getting their house in Houston ready to ... My Dad had a pretty amazing life. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Problem ADULT son -- what/what not to do?
    ... 42 year old son living in family home and will not leave ... even though the house is now up for sale. ... Dad is writing the letter. ... Not everyone "got" what Galileo Galilei was saying when he suggested ...
    (misc.legal)