Re: Sunday PM Smoke

Good evening, everyone.
I am smoking some 5 year old 2010 in an Altinok ASP pipe of the year poker.
I find that I tend to reach more often for meers when I am smoking at home
now. On the road I usually have a couple of three Bing's Favorites at my
side. No drinks on the side yet, but I may just go get a glass of iced
tea.

  • Smoking in public - I quit
    ... most non-smoking poker players, I endured stinking second hand smoke, from ... poker room managers but made no progress and it really started to seem like ... California's lead and started passing smoking bans in public places. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: smoking in public
    ... most non-smoking poker players, I endured stinking second hand smoke, from ... poker room managers but made no progress and it really started to seem like ... California's lead and started passing smoking bans in public places. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Early Afternoon Smoke
    ... smoking my last bowlful of Jack's 12th Anniversary in a Ferndown ... > poker a great smoking pipe,sad that's it's over with this blend,but the ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Kudos to Lou Dobbs - depressing truths.........
    ... I was reading over at the poker boards and this anti online poker ... bill has the boys (and girls) smoking. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Early tuesday morning smoke
    ... your morning bowl & cup of tea helps you get off to a good start. ... I's 7:50 am. Woke up a half an hour ago, shaved and brewed some tea. ... the pipe is an unbranded medium-sized billiard. ... I'm smoking my first bowl packed according to frank's method. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)