Re: OT: Would you do this for a living?

Bill wrote:
Not in this lifetime. No way.

http://bit.ly/bUGV9z

I climbed telephone poles for over 30 years and can say that THIS would be a nightmare on a windy day!

  • Re: President Hiliary Clinton
    ... I wonder if Hiliary will hire Lewinsky to baby sit Bill. ... The conservatives' worst nightmare. ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: Blummin rain
    ... Bill P wrote: ... that's the bother it's the 15 minute walk down and 15 minutes ... back.I'd take me brolly but it's rather windy. ... Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: OT-Lots of thunder......not much rain at our location.
    ... Really windy and huge dust storm. ... Blowing straight from the south. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: GMT Christmas Eve 2013
    ... A dry mornin for the time being., windy again, but not as bad a some parts. ... Bill P. ... Cradle of the Railways ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: O.T. Online Bill Pay Hassle
    ... I never did want to get into the bill paying on-line. ... friend that had a similar nightmare (not with the phone company cause ... they're always a nightmare on a good day) but with another creditor. ... >I apparently screwed up in the following way: I sent my phone company ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)