Re: SUN. 9/26 afternoon smoke(s)

Afternoon ASP ...
Cooler here in east ohio today, feels good, just need some rain. MacB
Mixture Flake in a Sea Rock, martini alongside.
AL ...

The man's novel, with which he had read himself to sleep was lying
upon the bed, and his pipe was on a chair beside him.
- Holmes

On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 11:56:49 -0700 (PDT), Ed Duncan