Re: Morning Smoke 9/18/10

Morning Al & Gentlefolk. It's SG FVF in a Ruthenberg Bent Apple.
Finally got the front yard planted yesterday. Now we'll see if
anything comes up. Decided on a new braking system for my '96 Geo
Prizm. The car has only 76k on it. Been feeling somewhat better over
the last few days on my new meds. May your pipes be ever sweet. Tim in
Pacifica.

  • Re: Morning pipers!
    ... Morning txpipes and Gentlefolk. ... It's SG FVF in a Ferndown Calabash ... morning because I found 10 lbs SG FVF to replace the 10 lbs that ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Morning smoke 9/29/09
    ... a cool rainy one here in WNY. ... Morning Glen and Gentlefolk. ... It's SG FVF in a Ruthenberg bent apple. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Friday morning pipe
    ... Morning Mouse and Gentlefolk. ... It's SG FVF in a half bent Ruthenberg ... blast. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Morning Smoke 11.1.11
    ... bulldog, coffee alongside. ... Morning Allen and Gentlefolk. ... It's SG FVF in a Ferndown. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Good Morning 5-3-09
    ... Morning Niche541 and Gentlefolk. ... It's DGT SG FVF in a *** Ferndown ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)