Re: The Prodigal Son
- From: Ed Duncan <eduncan74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 11:05:30 -0700 (PDT)
On Sep 14, 1:46 pm, Ken Dixon <nsvmi...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 9/14/10 12:40 PM, Da' Bear wrote:
Afternoon, ladies and gents, I apologize for not being around for
quite a while. Frankly, the last few months have passed by in a haze,
fueled by maelstrom that was colleteral to my sudden job change (my
new job is playing World of Warcraft...yeah, I know, but the hours are
good, and I am my own boss). The fog has lifted, and I have missed my
old pals on this board.
I hope that you all are well and fine, and look forward to some lively
chat/debate, and the occasional off-color innuendo.
Yours, in graceful unemplyment,
Welcome back Bear.
Ken in Miami
adding my "great to hear from ya", Bear! Always a pleasure. Keep on
enjoying those awsome Ardor Giants & I'll do the same with my
Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY
- Prev by Date: Re: The Prodigal Son
- Next by Date: TUES. 9/14 afternoon smoke(s)
- Previous by thread: Re: The Prodigal Son
- Next by thread: Re: The Prodigal Son