Re: Just Curious
- From: Ian <rastallian@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 07 Sep 2010 14:55:09 GMT
Allen Lloyd <allen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
She's watched me go through the chores 1,000's of
Well, that's why. You've smoked thousands of bowls, and she hasn't. The
three-layer technique is actually kinda strange. It requires knowing the
concept of the tobak on the bottom needing to be incrementally packed, so
that, when all is done, it's as packed, on the bottom, as the top layer is.
- Prev by Date: Re: Which (brands of) pipes tend to have an open draw?
- Next by Date: Re: Which (brands of) pipes tend to have an open draw?
- Previous by thread: Which (brands of) pipes tend to have an open draw?
- Next by thread: Re: Just Curious