SUN. 9/22 evening smokes

evening greets all. Raining again in Western NY, 63, 93% humidity.
Right after dinner did manage to get in looooong "dog walks me",
Fonseca 6x50 for added company. Finished the AshtonMagnum I started
who really remembers now; next up '04 Apertif in RadiciRind with weird
bend to the stem. After checking latest from world of track&field & e-
messages.............to the chats.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY
pipe since '62, brain addled/mindless forever

  • Re: SUN. 9/22 evening smokes
    ... Right after dinner did manage to get in looooong "dog walks me", ... Fonseca 6x50 for added company. ... Finished the AshtonMagnum I started ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • SUN. 9/5 evening smokes
    ... Pleasant 55 now in Western NY. ... "dog walks me" after dinner, just to finish the 6x50 Fonseca I started ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • FRI. 3/18 afternoon smoke(s)
    ... Back from 2-mile "dog walks me", Fonseca 6x50 for added company. ... install some plastic edging along ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: SAT. 3/26 afternoon smoke(s)
    ... '06 G&H BalkanMixture in Brebbia Jubilee 1997 blast calabash earlier, ... shortly off to the 2-mile "dog walks me", another Fonseca 6x50 for ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • SUN. 10/10 afternoon smoke(s)
    ... sunny now in Western NY. ... the 2-mile "dog walks me" with Fonseca 6x50 for added ... '08 Lombard in x-large bowl Tinsky freehand. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)