Re: Novice Question: Keeping a pipe in a leather travel case.
- From: Paul Z <pzolig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 22:59:06 -0700 (PDT)
On Aug 20, 2:31 pm, Tim D <wh...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings Gentlefolk. I carry my spare pipe around with me in the
zippered compartment of a leather travel pouch, which I keep in my
shoulder bag with some baccy wherever I go. It seems to get sour
frequently and need EverClearing to bring back the sweetness. I am
wondering if that is because there is no airflow in the pouch to
properly dry the pipe. I don't smoke it that often. Only when I have
to run a little errand in which I don't think I'll need a pipe, and
then find I have a unexpected lengthy wait. So I am wondering why it
sours so fast. Any ideas? May your pipes be ever sweet. Tim in
Sounds like the pipe needs some ventillation. When you get home
take it out and let some of that humidity dry up.
- Prev by Date: Re: Night Owl Smoke 22 Aug 10
- Next by Date: Re: Night Owl Smoke 22 Aug 10
- Previous by thread: Novice Question: Keeping a pipe in a leather travel case.
- Next by thread: AD: 5 New Pipe Bags added to Smokin' Holsters Website