Re: What ever happened to Bear and the PIF program?

On Jun 25, 1:12 pm, Jeremy Hall <hall.jere...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You don't happen to have a copy of that Ti sto concert still around, do
you?  I would love to see the whole thing.

No, I erased it as soon as I'd grabbed the footage. It's sort of a
strange thing having so much stuff on my computer. I think if I backed
it all up, I'd end up burning out my DVD drive. I grabbed it off
BitTorrent, though, and I believe it was called ... oh, shoot, I don't
remember. I do remember it was two AVI files, about 700 MB each.

The thing about communities, I think, is that they're subject to the
force of entropy. I think it's natural for a group to fall apart. The
only thing that keeps any community going is positive action. What you
just did, that was positive action. I suspect you knew that. :-) Good
thing, too, because I'm on my last nerve today. I was all set to go
postal on the group. LOL. That would have made things even worse.

I can't imagine many ASPers being into Tiësto. I sort of picture the
average ASPer nursing a fifth of Jack Daniels, with the Marshall
Tucker Band blaring from a Wal-Mart stereo cabinet. But then, as I
mentioned, I am in a particularly foul mood today. :-)

Hope you're doin' well.
Ian
--
http://theqr.wordpress.com/

  • On Topic Sunday: A Ruritania in the sky
    ... a fad for tiny fictional nations, generally in Central Europe, ... Obviously one can still create Graustarkian nations on ... as the people in this sort of culture would like to be. ... isolated communities, ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: "Girl, 10, probably agreed to sex"
    ... the minority for whom this sort of thing has become a pass-time and see ... is not limited to remote aboriginal communities though it is certainly ... punishment and reward...i shouldnt say no to my uncles because i would go ... be tribal law. ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: Next time if Sg gov cant stand the heat then, dont propose to hold international meeting lar.
    ... communities to see the 'bahu' of the Sg gov and its leadership ... holding this sort of international event that may ... tend to attract alot of criticism, its better for Sg gov to hold more ... vice related events like 'World gambling Competition' or 'World Gang ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)