Re: briar pipes?

On May 28, 3:41 pm, Ken Dixon <nsvmi...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 5/28/10 6:10 PM, davetheclaypipesmoker wrote:

Hi. I have a question. Basically I only have one briar pipe. Which is
a Falcon pipe. I have to say I think this is a terrible pipe. Because
of it stupid bowl filtration design. Which effects the quality and
flavour of the smoke.

I have a Meerschaum pipe on the way to me from Turkey.

Can you recommend a good briar pipe?
Do you think I should go for a filter pipe?
Or just go none filter? Like my clay pipes.

You can't go wrong with a Stanwell or Savinelli, great bang for the buck
pipes. If you're looking to spend a little more get a Tinsky.
As for the filters, I never use them.

--
Ken in Miami

Cavicchi rusticated are the best values out there
.