Re: SUN. 5/23 a.m. smokes

On May 23, 6:00 am, Ed Duncan <edunca...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
morning greets all from 61, overcast in Western NY. DGT '04 Apertif in
old MiltKalnitz freehand, juice/meds/read sports section while waiting
for dog to do her post-feeding outdoor things. After feeding the Ed,
planned for loooong "dog walks me" with a cigar.
For now, back to sleep till..........

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY
pipe since '62, y'all know the rest

Mornin' Ed................

Haddo's in a bent Tinsky, tea in the mug.

Paul Z

  • Mon. 7/22 a.m. smokes
    ... while waiting for dog to do her post-feeding outdoor things. ... headed out for loooong "dog walks me" with Honduras corojo maduro 6x44 ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: SUN. 5/23 a.m. smokes
    ... After feeding the Ed, ... planned for loooong "dog walks me" with a cigar. ... with pipe cleaners and some Perique and Latakia to beef up your ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: 6/20/2011 Good Morning Smoke
    ... Fields she rent to a neighbour. ... hope my three children likes the silence and forest work! ... Shortly headed out for 2-mile "dog walks ... Later, after feeding the Ed, '08 ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: 12/10 Morning Smokes
    ... Take me with you Tim, ... While dog out earlier after feeding; ... around the house, dog walks, napping & other reading. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: FRI. 7/8 morning smokes
    ... Soon to head out for 2-mile "dog walks me", DGT ... After feeding the Ed, finish the above pipe/baccy. ... Seminar, a very mild english ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)