Re: first post

dave dyer wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am taking a break from an art project with a bowl of McClelland's
Oriental #8 in a GBD canadian. What a fine mid-day smoke; got my feet
up and my head in the clouds - clouds of delicious smoky smoke.

Welcome.
PS Bullseye Flake in a Stanwell Designer Dublin, Dew on the side.

Ken in Miami

  • Re: first post
    ... I am taking a break from an art project with a bowl of McClelland's ... up and my head in the clouds - clouds of delicious smoky smoke. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: first post
    ... I am taking a break from an art project with a bowl of McClelland's ... Oriental #8 in a GBD canadian. ... up and my head in the clouds - clouds of delicious smoky smoke. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • first post
    ... I am taking a break from an art project with a bowl of McClelland's ... Oriental #8 in a GBD canadian. ... up and my head in the clouds - clouds of delicious smoky smoke. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: first post
    ... I would also love to hear a mini-review. ... McClelland Oriental bulks, and am wondering if the #8 Oriental is similar ... up and my head in the clouds - clouds of delicious smoky smoke. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: first post
    ... How 'bout a mini-review. ... T-boy ... up and my head in the clouds - clouds of delicious smoky smoke. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)