Re: Night Owl Pipes... Thursday PM

On 4/9/2010 1:46 AM, bluewind wrote:
Howdy Gang,
It's Night Owl pipe time for me.
Another bowl of Gawith& Hoggarth: Mixture No. 12,
a very nice English mix in another Upshall bulldog with a cuppa
on the side.
Watching a few youtube videos--and relaxing.
So, stand up and be counted--even the lurkers should chime in.
What-cha' smoking?!

Enjoy your Night Owl pipes...
Blue
Hello all. I am up and smoking some Orlik Golden Sliced in a Peterson Aran. I am listening to Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings. If you liked Motown and want to hear something new and great check this out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ouI5KcyHfE

I hope all is well in your world.

Nitchell

  • Re: Night Owl Pipes... Thursday PM
    ... It's Night Owl pipe time for me. ... Another bowl of Gawith & Hoggarth: ... a very nice English mix in another Upshall bulldog with a cuppa ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: What ever happened to....
    ... "A pipe is the fountain of contemplation, the source of pleasure, the ... midafternoon, evening, late night, and night owl, "What are you smoking ... Just Took a Late Afternoon Dump Smoking: "Just took a dump and now I'm ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Night Owl Pipes... Thursday PM
    ... It's Night Owl pipe time for me. ... Another bowl of Gawith & Hoggarth: ... a very nice English mix in another Upshall bulldog with a cuppa ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: What ever happened to....
    ... that often led to some interesting spinoff posts. ... midafternoon, evening, late night, and night owl, "What are you smoking ... Just Took a Late Afternoon Dump Smoking: "Just took a dump and now I'm ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Night Owl Smoke.... 14 Mar 07
    ... Howdy Paul and the rest of the Night Owl gang, ... I am still up and smoking St. Bruno flake in a James Upshall Lovat. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)