Re: Brad Guth
- From: Brad Guth <bradguth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 00:26:42 -0700 (PDT)
On Apr 5, 6:28 pm, "Tom S." <tmsw...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On 4/5/2010 8:36 AM, Briarroot wrote:> On 4/3/2010 10:18 AM, Ken Dixon wrote:
WTF is this shit?
I wouldn't be surprised to find this guy has a bumper sticker
proclaiming the holocaust a hoax.
Out of the box and into the killfile.
Yup. Both he and his nemesis "Jeff" are the newest entries in my
killfile. Usenet, ya gotta love it! ;-)
Trolls are one thing, but I seriously think thisBradcharacter has
serious issues and should not be walking the streets.
I have bad-guy issues, whereas obviously you care less which mafia
cabal of crooks are in charge.
- Prev by Date: Re: Brad Guth's “brave new world of anti·establishment atheism”.
- Next by Date: Re: Brad Guth
- Previous by thread: Re: Brad Guth
- Next by thread: Re: You can't change OUR future nor our past.