Re: Brad Guth

On Apr 3, 6:18 am, Ken Dixon <nsvmi...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
WTF is this shit?
I wouldn't be surprised to find this guy has a bumper sticker
proclaiming the holocaust a hoax.
Out of the box and into the killfile.

Jews have a long history of killing and/or enslaving their own kind,
not that Catholics offer any sort of clean slate.

Do you actually think there's no such thing as a bad Yid or any other
nasty Semite?

You you actually think those 100,000 dark skinned Jewish kids wanted
to have their heads and other body parts excessively irradiated, many
to a very painful death?

~ BG

  • Re: Brad Guth
    ... proclaiming the holocaust a hoax. ... Out of the box and into the killfile. ... As long as they don't *act* on them... ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Brad Guth
    ... proclaiming the holocaust a hoax. ... Out of the box and into the killfile. ... "A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul." ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Brad Guth
    ... proclaiming the holocaust a hoax. ... Out of the box and into the killfile. ... Trolls are one thing, but I seriously think thisBradcharacter has ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Brad Guth
    ... proclaiming the holocaust a hoax. ... Out of the box and into the killfile. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • "Without Auschwitz, there would be no Israel." - Was there really a Holocaust?
    ... WAS THERE REALLY A HOLOCAUST? ... "Since the Second World War, Jews have been treated with silk gloves. ... had been gassed" in all German concentration camps. ...
    (talk.politics.mideast)