Re: Brad Guth

WTF is this shit?
I wouldn't be surprised to find this guy has a bumper sticker proclaiming the holocaust a hoax.
Out of the box and into the killfile.

  • Re: Hitler was right
    ... He did expel them, the 'holocaust' is a hoax, and no one really ... Death Books. ... and the hoax 'gas chamber' which was 'reconstructed' by the Soviets ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Forgiving Dr. Mengele
    ... Much more realistic and down to earth then the jew-inspired literature supporting the *holocaust industry*. ... Or are you merely alleging that the numbers were cooked? ... And I find it "funny" that the same people that want to cook the numbers from Auchwitz *down*, never seem to want to cook the numbers from the death marches *up* to where they belong. ... but to call the holocaut an outright hoax is like calling the moon landing a hoax. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Brad Guth
    ... proclaiming the holocaust a hoax. ... Out of the box and into the killfile. ... Jews have a long history of killing and/or enslaving their own kind, ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Sneak preview of Apples new input device
    ... Ceresole) wrote: ... Holy shit... ... Presumably it's a bad hoax. ... Take a look at The Onion's other reportage. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: The Finest Schumann Koncersttck for 4 horns is now on Youtube
    ... Every time you call someone a nazi who isn't one, you shit on the ... memory of the victims of the Holocaust. ... But of course, someone like our friend here doesn't care, he doesn't ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)