Re: Brad Guth

WTF is this shit?
I wouldn't be surprised to find this guy has a bumper sticker proclaiming the holocaust a hoax.
Out of the box and into the killfile.

  • Re: Hitler was right
    ... He did expel them, the 'holocaust' is a hoax, and no one really ... Death Books. ... and the hoax 'gas chamber' which was 'reconstructed' by the Soviets ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Forgiving Dr. Mengele
    ... Much more realistic and down to earth then the jew-inspired literature supporting the *holocaust industry*. ... Or are you merely alleging that the numbers were cooked? ... And I find it "funny" that the same people that want to cook the numbers from Auchwitz *down*, never seem to want to cook the numbers from the death marches *up* to where they belong. ... but to call the holocaut an outright hoax is like calling the moon landing a hoax. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Brad Guth
    ... proclaiming the holocaust a hoax. ... Out of the box and into the killfile. ... Jews have a long history of killing and/or enslaving their own kind, ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Sneak preview of Apples new input device
    ... Ceresole) wrote: ... Holy shit... ... Presumably it's a bad hoax. ... Take a look at The Onion's other reportage. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Forgiving Dr. Mengele
    ... Are you alleging the holocaust was entirely a hoax? ... Or are you merely alleging that the numbers were cooked? ... And I find it "funny" that the same people that want to cook the numbers ... outright hoax is like calling the moon landing a hoax. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)