Re: Help with pipe info
- From: pipefix <ori.rave@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 09:50:05 -0800 (PST)
On Feb 28, 8:58 am, Scott Voigts <scott.voi...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Feb 27, 10:08 pm, Paul Z <pzo...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Feb 27, 11:59 pm, Scott Voigts <scott.voi...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a pipe that was passed down from my father. When I was little
he said that it was a meerschaum pipe. I have other meers, but this
one is different. It is almost as if someone put white paint all over
the bowl, or better yet a ceramic glaze (it is hard and not easily
Can anyone provide me some information on these types of pipes.
Thank in advance for the help.
Scott check out the above link.
Thanks for the help thus far. Here are some links to the pipe, and
one of the meer that I am smoking right now. Starting to get some
color on it at the bottom (I guess I smoke hot).
http://twitpic.com/15svy8http://twitpic.com/15svxlhttp://twitpic.com/15svwl- Hide quoted text -
- Show quoted text -
To my limited eyes and knowledge, this may also be a "the pipe" pipe,
but then again, I could be wrong...
- Prev by Date: Re: Famous Pipe Smokers:
- Next by Date: Re: How long have you smoked a pipe?
- Previous by thread: Re: Help with pipe info
- Next by thread: What is this tool used for?