Saturday Evening pipe
- From: Mouse <mice42@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 21:52:02 -0500
Harvested the last of the Swiss Chard from the garden for dinner tonight in advance of our first snow/freeze. Winds howling out of the northeast and nighttime temperatures expected to be in the 20s all week...several days ago we had record-breaking highs. New England.
Like comfort food, sometimes a Grabow and some Prince Albert just seems so right. Anyone got a combination that they fall back on when they just don't want to think about it?
- Prev by Date: Re: ***UPDATE ON THE STOLEN PIPES FROM WALNUT CREEK, CA***
- Next by Date: Re: Saturday Evening pipe
- Previous by thread: It's about time!
- Next by thread: Re: Saturday Evening pipe