Re: Thurs., 12/3 afternoon smokes

On Dec 3, 3:15 pm, Andrew D <fusm...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Dec 3, 1:33 pm, Bill Curnutte <prodigalwebcreati...@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

It's getting way colder here. The high for the day was this morning.
Spitting snow off and on. Good afternoon to hole up with some GLP
Maltese Falcon in an old GBD pot. Kona coffee on the side.

Hey all, I am new. Thought I would say hello.

I smoked a bowl of Frog Morton on the Bayou this afternoon. I know
some people don't like it, but I think its a good mild English to have
during the day.

Its was about 57 here in Washington, DC. I wish I had a place to smoke
inside just because the wind is making enjoying my pipe hard.

Adding my welcome Andrew. Great place to hang out, much on-topic, some
off-topic.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY
pipe since '62, ASP's resident village idiot
.