Re: Evening Bowls, Tuesday, 12/1/09
- From: Ed Duncan <eduncan74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 18:37:15 -0800 (PST)
On Dec 1, 9:12 pm, Bill Curnutte <prodigalwebcreati...@xxxxxxxxx>
On Dec 1, 8:44 pm, Bob Landry <saabgu...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Don't know if I'll be the first to post the evening thread, but here goes.
Bennington Tobacconist Union Jack, an English blend with a touch of aromatic;
not a favorite of mine, but one that I turn to from time to time, a nice smoke
for a winter's evening. Nothing on the side, but it's coming.....
Just your basic flake, and official Old Fart!
"The missing link between animals and the real human being is
most likely ourselves."
Good evening Bob, and those of you to follow. Yes, you were the first
to post the evening thread. Watched the President's speech while
working on a bowl of Rattray's Hal O' the Wynd in a venerable old
Barling pot. Maker's Mark on the rocks on the side. Now reading Henri
Nowen's "The Only Necessary Thing."
"When angry count four; when very angry, swear." Pudd'nhead Wilson's
evening greets all. Now 36, clear in Western NY. After dinner, '05
5100+ in LaughingBacchus meer, tea/reading evening "rag" on the side.
After checking latest e-messages, to the chats.
Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY
pipe since '62, brain addled/mindless forever
- Prev by Date: Re: Virtues of Vulcanite vs. Acrylic stems?????
- Next by Date: Re: Evening Bowls, Tuesday, 12/1/09
- Previous by thread: Re: Evening Bowls, Tuesday, 12/1/09
- Next by thread: Re: Evening Bowls, Tuesday, 12/1/09