SAT. 10/24 afternoon smoke(s)

afternoon greets all. Just starting to rain again in Western NY, a
balmy 51. Earlier was at h.s. x-country meet, BS-005 during the 1hr
drive each way to/from the site. Just in from looong "dog walks me",
Honduras corojo maduro 6.5x44 for added company. Back to the BS-005 in
old MiltKalnitz freehands for pre-dinner smoke. "Seeya" for evening
smoke thread & probably the chats later. Hope all enjoying their
weekend so far.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY
pipe since '62, brain addled/mindless forever

  • FRI. 1/15 afternoon smoke(s)
    ... Did looong "dog walks me", Honduras corojo ... maduro 6x44 for added company, lucked out, no wrapper split. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • 3/31 Tues afternoon smokes
    ... Still kind of a nippy 45, windchill 35 in ... Did manage looong "dog walks me" with Honduras corojo ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Wed. 5/13 afternoon smoke(s)
    ... Recently back from looong "dog walks me", another Honduras corojo 6x46 ... maduro for added company. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Wed. 10/14 a.m. smokes
    ... Later, for looong "dog walks me", Honduras corojo ... maduro 6.5x44 for added company. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: SAT. 10/24 afternoon smoke(s)
    ... Just in from looong "dog walks me", ... Honduras corojo maduro 6.5x44 for added company. ... old MiltKalnitz freehands for pre-dinner smoke. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)