Re: Funky tin

Steve J wrote:

If any of this type of information is available, I could be VERY useful to everyone to have a heads up to dangers in their own cellars, or for purchasing "vintage" tins.

Sorry for the typo folks!

s/b: IT could be VERY useful...

--
Cuio vae,

Aearofallon (Steve J)

  • Re: Old amp for sale, National solid state
    ... > Steve K kirjoitti: ... > I have one of those on my bench with a blown up power amp stage. ... > from asia called Prince. ... i wouldn't say that this is an vintage amp and i guess it´s ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: Abbedds Mono Sgt Pepper
    ... >> All that said, Jeffery, the files do have a lot of bass boost and some of ... >> the vintage stuff that you had to work on with the surface noise have ... > of a typical digital noise reduction artifact. ... Steve, ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: Kippers
    ... Steve B wrote: ... Can't get real kippers around here. ... The ones in tins are ... nasty and not worth the trouble. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: 19 Set Variometer
    ... "steve H" ... I'm trying to remember how the gearing works- it must be 35 years since I ... I wonder if there were other Variometers of the same vintage used with ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)
  • Re: Define Vintage
    ... Vintage means before ebay, I would have thrown this out. ... Steve ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)