Re: Night Owl Smoke 20 Sept 09

Paul Z wrote:
Enjoying some plain cigar leaf in a no name billiard, hot tea in the
mug. This pipe is a great smoker. It had a $2.00 price tag. If I
recall correctly, I got this pipe at the Kane County Fair Grounds
almost years ago. It's a real beaut !!! It's not fancy looking,
smokes like a dream.

Who's up enjoying a smoke ?

Paul Z
Hello Paul and Ian. I am up listening to some old Jeff Beck. Right now it is "Cause we've ended as lovers". My big brother introduced me to this album(Blow by Blow) when I was a teen with my first Sony Walkman. Amazing! I am smoking some McClelland 2015 in a bent Peterson Aran. This is my only Pete and I think it is a workhorse smoker. If I keep it clean and the cake trimmed, it delivers every time.

I hope all is well in your world.
Mitchell

  • Re: Night owl Smoke 22 Oct 08
    ...   Have a pleasant evening & great smokes. ... Hey Paul, oke up at 1:30 got up to smoke, smoking some serious crap ... tobacco in a pipe that is mine that i found in my parents yard, ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Whats your favorite pipe.......
    ... Paul Z wrote: ... I somehow lost track of this favorite pipe & it's among the missing. ... This pipe smokes great, as do all pipes from Tinsky's briar. ... A drier blend smokes completely dry. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: My bestest smoking pipe
    ... I've got the same pipe and have to concur, it is a great smoker. ... Mine is starting to take on a brick red color too. ... This pipe outsmokes everything else in my collection - it's cool, dry, it smokes to the bottom with nary a relight - in fact it almost smokes like a real calabash, it tastes nice... ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Just Curious: How many of you would buy a pipe that is identical to one you already have?
    ... would buy a pipe that is identical to an excellent smoker you already ... tripplets, etc, etc, IMHO. ... Paul Z ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Pipe Sighting
    ... Santa still smokes his pipe! ... Paul Z ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)