Early morning smokes
- From: smokey <smokeystrodtman@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 02:51:32 -0700 (PDT)
How are things in your part of the world this morning? I'm gearing up
for a busy day with a bowl of McC X-60 burley in a Bing's Favorite.
This is a rough cut tobacco with a molasses topping that is not
overbearing and hits the spot on an early August morning. I'm also
tooting some McChrystal's Original and Genuine, ice water on the side.
What's in your pipe?
- Prev by Date: Re: Night Owl pipes
- Next by Date: Re: Early morning smokes
- Previous by thread: Night Owl pipes
- Next by thread: Re: Early morning smokes