Re: Fri 7/3 a.m. smokes
- From: Paul Z <pzolig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 04:36:37 -0700 (PDT)
On Jul 3, 6:35 am, Paul Z <pzo...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jul 3, 6:22 am, Allen Lloyd <al...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Morning Ed, ASP ...
62 and cloudy in east ohio. 965 in a Pete system, diet coke
alongside. Time to do some finishing touches on my latest landscaping
On Fri, 3 Jul 2009 03:52:24 -0700 (PDT), Ed Duncan
Morning greets all. 59, overcast, rain expected in Western NY. Was DGT
'06 Exclusive in little pressed meer while waiting for dog to do her
post-feeding outdoor things. Staying up, get human grub & get ready to
head for Rochester for our dog club's Specialty.
For those affected, happy TGIF.
Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY
pipe since '62, y'all know the rest
Mornin' Ed, Al, all that follow..........
C&D three Friars in a Dunhill bamboo shank billiard, coffee in the
mug, Rooster Snuff for a little added zing !
- Prev by Date: Re: Fri 7/3 a.m. smokes
- Next by Date: Re: Fri 7/3 a.m. smokes
- Previous by thread: Re: Fri 7/3 a.m. smokes
- Next by thread: Re: Fri 7/3 a.m. smokes