Re: pipes2smoke

<Snip gripe>

I recently bought a Radice lovat from Pipes2Smoke with no problems. It
was an excellent price for a great pipe that arrived within a week or
so to my apartment in DEcatur, GA. -bw

  • Re: My new 30 pipe holder - plus an AD?
    ... Apparently the NAME is a registered trademark, ... are you saying people should spend allot of money instead of buying ... This reminds me of the thread awhile back about pipe dealers bitching ... dealer with the highest price that has a really nice salesman .. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: My new 30 pipe holder - plus an AD?
    ... are you saying people should spend allot of money instead of buying ... This reminds me of the thread awhile back about pipe dealers bitching ... dealer with the highest price that has a really nice salesman .. ... may make allot of money off of your tobacco and can afford to buy ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: 2007 ASP Castello Pipe
    ... Depending on the shape, the finish, the price, and most importantly, the ... Castello Pipe if there is enough interest. ... The shape will be up to ASP, but keep in mind that a "cast band" needs to ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Do you bid to win?
    ... on eBay that I am happy with, frequently feel I just gave away a pipe. ... What fun is an auction if you don't bid? ... to extend my collection as much as I bid for the hell of it. ... in at about 75% of what I think is a fair price for the pipe. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Question on High Grades
    ... The quaility of work, type of pipe, etc. ... market as a whole, not the individual. ... Dunhill is a high grade pipe that merits a high price tag. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)