Re: Anyone try a imitation DuPont

On Jun 11, 1:07 pm, k_pip_k <ken.kam...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Has anyone risked purchasing a fake DuPont, knowing that it is a
fake?  There are a bunch of sites out there that sell replicas.  Just
curious on the quality of these things.

I don't want to get a fake DuPont for show, just something that looks
decent and functions.

I've found that you usually get what you pay for. Imagine trying to
make an "impression" with your knock off when it falls apart while
trying to light it.

With all respect, let me say, the only folks impressed by $$350.00"
lighters are those using them. Most folks don't give a hang how you
light your smoke. Probably most folks wish you wouldn't. IMHO

Paul Z

  • Re: Anyone try a imitation DuPont
    ... There are a bunch of sites out there that sell replicas. ... curious on the quality of these things. ... I don't want to get a fake DuPont for show, ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Anyone try a imitation DuPont
    ...  There are a bunch of sites out there that sell replicas. ... curious on the quality of these things. ... I don't want to get a fake DuPont for show, ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Names on Lithunian side of Milinkevich murder conspiracy
    ... recording is of such good quality. ... There is no chance the fake would ... slip through as authentic. ...
    (soc.culture.baltics)
  • Re: Chanel J12 watch
    ... The problem here is that these watches and the folks that sell these watches ... could afford several dozen of the "real thing". ... Only folks that lack morals purchase fake watches. ...
    (alt.fashion)
  • Re: Ulysse Nardin
    ... I have a very strong disdain for fake watches and an even ... >> stronger disdain for owners of fake watches. ... >> the Rolex brand because a lot of folks will not buy a real Rolex because ...
    (alt.horology)