Re: AD: Ming Shrooms

On May 29, 11:27 am, "mingkah...@xxxxxxx" <mingkah...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On May 29, 9:44 am, nick.m.c.john...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

You know, when I first read the title, i was expecting some wacked out
psychedelic shape or somthing. hehehe.

Nick, now that you mention it, there just might have to be a few of
those psychadelic Shrooms as well ;-))

I recall back in college walking into the dorm room of two guys who
really did qualify as the "resident heads".  They had glued hundreds
of cigarettes to the wall, as if the wall was smoking them.  They sat
there on the floor transfixed, staring at them, with socks taped to
their foreheads, chanting "shrooms...shrooms...shrooms".  It was like
a bad episode of Dragnet.

Art

I never even saw you walk into the room Art.

JtN ©2009

  • Re: THE WOLF OF WALL STREET (no spoilers)
    ... On 3/27/2014 2:38 PM, Nick wrote: ... on Wall St. ... It's Scorsese directing DiCaprio, and thus its Oscar-nommed ... hours are arguably a must-see ...but damned if I could find much of it ...
    (rec.arts.movies.current-films)
  • Re: AD: Ming Shrooms
    ... psychedelic shape or somthing. ... Nick, now that you mention it, there just might have to be a few of ... of cigarettes to the wall, as if the wall was smoking them. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: AD: Ming Shrooms
    ... I recall back in college walking into the dorm room of two guys who ... of cigarettes to the wall, as if the wall was smoking them. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: YANI: #Push
    ... >> #push'ing against a wall while levitating causes you to move in the ... >> opposite direction. ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.nethack)
  • Re: Parliament vandal acquitted, he has schizophrenia:
    ... You are using faking and using a dead man's nick. ... MAN who vandalised a wall at Parliament House last month was acquitted ... because the authorities found Mr Koh Chan Meng to be of unsound ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)