Re: Good Friday 4/10 morning puffs
- From: Ed Duncan <eduncan74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 05:11:49 -0700 (PDT)
On Apr 10, 8:03 am, Buddy Springman <Buddy.Spring...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Morning, all! Starting the day with some Pickadilly in a Tinsky mocha
rho and a SF Red Bull. Have to do the whole-famn-damily-is-coming-
Sunday shopping later...that'll be a treat.
Morning greets all. 36, sunny in Western NY, headed for low 50s.
Earlier, DGT '03 Apertif in LaughingBacchus meer, juice/meds/read
sports section while waiting for dog to do her outdoor things.
NOTE: my last "contribution" till probably Monday afternoon or nite.
In about an hour, headed for dog's "doggie family" to stay, then to
MIL about 3hrs from here. Gramma's now 92, in decent health, but might
be shades of Alzheimers creaping in. Wife's already there, I'll join
same for holiday. No computer access of course. While here, we both
wish all who celebrate a glorious holiday. No church here, but a ham,
veggies, other "fixin's" on tap for Sunday.
Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY
pipe since '62, brain addled/mindless forever
- Prev by Date: Re: Good Friday 4/10 morning puffs
- Next by Date: Re: Good Friday 4/10 morning puffs
- Previous by thread: Re: Good Friday 4/10 morning puffs
- Next by thread: Re: Good Friday 4/10 morning puffs