Re: Night owl Smoke 28 Mar 09

Paul Z wrote:
Evening asp........

University Flake in a Pete XL02, diet Coke otr.

Have a pleasant night.

Paul Z
Hey Paul, I think I have a tin of the University Flake in the cellar. How long have you let this age before? I think mine is about 2 or 3 years old so I think I will let it set a while longer.
Right now it is Shortcut to Mushrooms in a Ser Jacopo bent blasted apple. I have some Jack Daniels single barrel in the glass. I think I need an ice cube to sweeten the whiskey. Nest up is Frog Morton OTB in the laughing Bacchus meer.

I hope all is well in your world.
Mitchell

  • Re: Sunday Afternoon Smoke....... 7 Oct 07
    ... Enjoying some Ramsgate in a Pete XL02, coffee in the mug. ... Good afternoon, Paul and ASP! ... Just finished some University Flake in my Dunhill 1993 Christmas pipe. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Tuesday Afternoon Smoke 11 Dec 07
    ... Paul Z wrote: ... Enjoying some McC 2010 in a GBD bent panel, tea in the mug. ... University Flake in a Hardcastle Billiard. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Tobacco Question
    ... Paul Z wrote: ... I got a tin of John Cotton's No's 1 and 2 Medium at Columbus and I was ... wondering what the blend is and a guess as to the age of the tin. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Visit to a scrap yard - Now Tin for lead casting
    ... On 1/24/2012 2:22 PM, Paul K. Dickman wrote: ... I know someone who scraps #1 tin ingots. ... What's a good source of scrap Tin? ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)