Re: Night Smokes 3/21/09

On Mar 21, 9:18 pm, Fia <jon...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
McClelland Holiday Spirit in a Yanik Viking Meer

Back again with C&D Old Joe Krantz in a JT & D Cooke bent apple, vodka
rocks for a special treat tonite. ;-)

Paul Z

  • Re: Night Smokes 3/21/09
    ... Back again with C&D Old Joe Krantz in a JT & D Cooke bent apple, vodka ... rocks for a special treat tonite. ... Paul Z ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Night Owl Christmas smoking
    ... Paul Z ... Pennington Gap in a Boswell bent. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Best driver out there ?
    ... so that's why the Russians run out of the sauna an jump into the ... icy cold water. ... It seems they like some water with their vodka on the rocks. ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: Small rocks for sale
    ... Refining the search to "rocks + minerals" gets 518 possibilities. ... I predict your collection could go for, oh, $50 plus shipping. ... Yes, I saw your offer, Paul, but they'd have to be really good rocks ...
    (sci.geo.geology)
  • Re: Night Owl Smoke 16 Jun 07
    ... G&H dark Flake Aromatic in a Charatan's Dublin, Henry McKenna on the ... rocks. ... Who's up and smoking? ... Paul Z ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)