Re: Sat. 3/21 afternoon smoke(s)

On Mar 21, 4:25 pm, Ed Duncan <edunca...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
afternoon greets all. 42, clear but nippy wind in Western NY. Just
returned from looong "dog walks me", Montecruz lonsdale for added
company. Now for a tea with '05 Penzance/965 in Tinsky x-large bowl
freehand. Seeya for evening thread & probably the chats.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY
pipe since '62, brain addled/mindless forever

Hiya Ed, ASP,

About to drop the SWMBO downtown to partake in belated St. Patty Day
celebrations here in Charlotte. That might give me enough time to
sneak in a bowl of Odyssey in my biggest bowl available. Knob Creek on
the side w/ 60+ degree weather makes for a great Saturday.

  • Re: Late Night Smoke 8/9
    ... Enjoying some aged 5100 w/added Percy Martin Perique in a Teddy bent ... freehand. ... Iced water on the side. ... Puffing on a bowl of STOE that I have been nursing all night. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Lunchtime smoke, 10/16/06
    ... Just finished a bowl of Presb. ... in the long-shanked DB freehand. ... to say to LSW "But honey, I paid for it by selling off my tobacco and pipes!" ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Afternoon Smoke: Monday July 30, 2007
    ... everyone is having a fine day, and enjoying something tasty in the bowl. ... bowl Tinsky freehand, huge bowl MelCates freehand & x-large bowl old ... pipe I choose. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Wed. 9/23 afternoon smoke(s)
    ... Moving on to same baccy in large bowl old MiltKalnitz ... freehand, tea/reading something on the side. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Morning Watch Smoke; February 23, 2006
    ... Already smoked a bowl of Prince Albert in a Grabow ... freehand, now I think I'll go for Owl Shop Harkness Tower in an African ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)