- From: Jim Beard <jdbeard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 22:04:59 -0400
I know about glass Mason/Ball jars for tobacco cellaring. Rubbermaid
makes a Small screw on top plastic container which they claim is
airtight. I wonder how good these containers are for cellaring smaller
amounts of tobacco.
Fine for weeks or a few months.
If you are going to store tobacco for years, and want airtight,
you want glass jars. Not plastic.
UNIX is not user unfriendly; it merely
expects users to be computer-friendly.
- From: Troll
- Prev by Date: Re: Celler is Full
- Next by Date: Re: AD: Poul Winslow Straight Grain "C" For Trade
- Previous by thread: Re: rubbermaid
- Next by thread: Re: rubbermaid