pipe of similar value. I'm looking for $200.00 in actual trade value
for it. I will also trade it for sealed tins of Flake tobacco,
especially McB's Navy Flake and also Murray's production Dunhill's

Here it is:http://brothersofbriar.forumotion.com/the-trading-post-f14/simply-gor...

Best,
D.J.

I will trade it for any 7 tins of Murray's made Dunhill's #965,
Aperitif or Early Morning Pipe!

  • Re: AD: Poul Winslow Straight Grain "C" For Trade
    ... It's nearly a pocketmagnum in size and ... I'm looking for $200.00 in actual trade value ... I will also trade it for sealed tins of Flake tobacco, ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • FT: 1+ Yr. Aged VAs
    ... I have the following sealed tins of Virginia tobaccos, which, as my tastes are changing, are not in my main rotation anymore. ... I'd rather trade them than sell them, ... 50g S.G. Best Brown Flake ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • AD: Poul Winslow Straight Grain "C" For Trade
    ... stellar straightgrain and a cumberland stem. ... and is in pristine condition. ... I'm looking for $200.00 in actual trade value ... I will also trade it for sealed tins of Flake tobacco, ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • For Trade: Autumn Evening
    ... I have 3 ounces of Autumn Evening for trade for ... Prefer Virginia and English type blends. ... Curious about flake tobacco. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Tobacco to trade
    ... I have 6 ounces each of Blockade runner and Bayou morning I would like to ... trade for some kind of flake tobacco. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)