Re: Celler is Full

On Mar 17, 3:42 am, Paul Z <pzo...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mar 16, 9:48 pm, markmc...@xxxxxxxxx (Mark McKay) wrote: Celler is here
is the you draw down...what point do you order more...want
to age it I don't wanna open anything...figure the
next year or so...gonna be buying pipes....:)

You can never have too much tobacco !!!!     ;-)

Paul Z

Hi ALL: geeze I probably have enough tobacco both bulk and tins to
last the rest of my life,actually I don't think i'll live long enough
to get to everything I have on hand,but I keep buying more waiting on
4 pounds of Anniversary Kake from P&C,and some 9 year old C&D Pirate
Kake and some Two Friends Deacon's Downfall ordered from Pipestud,plus
I've ordered a bunch of cigars from JR and bought a bunch of locally
made cigars from a local B&M,and I guess I might slow up just a little
now.Regards Dennis

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Whats the best way to transfer my stuff from G3 to G5?
    ... I could copy stuff to CDs, which would be a pain and would require ... > buying a bunch of blank CDs. ... I realized a 'bunch' of stuff wasn't nearly as important ... You'd have to buy a PCI SCSI card otherwise which isn't particularly ...
  • Re: Windows fails the EASE of USE BADLY!!!
    ... bunch of unrelated snippets that tell you, 'Push this button, and that ... It's like buying a BMW with all of the options, the walnut burl, heated ...
  • Re: CNN host Jack Caffertys remarks
    ... are "junk" and the Chinese people "basically the same bunch of goons ... and thugs they've been for the last 50 years". ... buying more Made in China goods than ever. ...
  • Call CC56 - its ..... cigar related
    ... I don't like too strong cigars, so of Punch I'll probably only get ... I'm buying for aging, and when I'm buying for short-term consumption. ... Of the present stock I figure the Upmann corona junior, ...
  • Re: Ping: Somerset NJ
    ... cost-effective way to order non-Cubans in/from the UK, ... mule a box or two of cigars for your smoking enjoyment. ... Buying in France wouldn't have occurred to me either ... many vendors now and I'm not sure what they put in them. ...